-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Collier
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:31 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Best Indexing Tool for FrameMaker?

We are currently using FrameMaker 6.0 but are going to move to
FrameMaker 8 (Structured) within the next year. We are in desperate need
of a indexing tool. What are your recommendations? I've done some
research but I'd like to hear what's working well in the field. Thanks
in advance for your input.

Jen Collier

Horizon Software International, LLC

Technical Publications Manager