Just to let you know, all of our plug-ins (including Super Find) are
compatible with Frame 8. When you find a plug-in on the list, I
suggest you go to the developer's website to find out about the most
current version. The list is great, but I imagine quite difficult to
keep current.

By the way, thanks to Scott Prentice for creating this fabulous
resource.

Regards,
Robert Stoker
Seatech Publications, Inc.