Hi Framaniacs ;)

I generate 10+ manuals from FrameMaker 7.2 into PDFs, with extensive
single sourcing material. Currently, I've been using WebWorks ePublisher
Pro 9.1 (I just did an old maintenance upgrade to 9.2, actually) to
generate several thousand help pages (between different
projects/products).

I just received an offer from ePublisher Pro to upgrade to their 2008.2
(9.5) edition for the cost of software maintenance, since I'm on an
unsupported (old) version. Primarily I'm wondering:

- Do other writers with similar publishing needs consider ePubPro a
competitive product?
- Have other products sharpened their competitive edge since our last
tool decision (a few years ago)? For instance, comparisons with MadCap
or Flare?

In considering a new product, I know immediately I value the following:

- Dynamic connection with FrameMaker documents (ability to rescan/update
files in help project file)
- Ability to set variables and conditions or pass them through from the
document, in a user-friendly manner, when building the help

Thanks for any "help" on the help anyone has time to give!
Cheers,
Callie