Hi all

I wondered if any of you know of a good place to look for unstructured Frame
projects or if there is even any need for that kind of support. I'm
interested in doing some offsite production or template design work and it
has been a while since I needed to do a search, so I'm a bit out of the
loop! I have two projects nearing completion and, since I enjoy eating and
my landlord loves to get his rent on time, I figured it was time to do some
checking!

Thanks in advance for any advice/recommendations/suggestions.

Have an amazing day, filled with powerful passionate possibilities.

Jerilynne (Sander) Knight