Greetings, all.

I am the inheritor of a book that's got some FrameVector figures in it. I can't
figure out who put these in the document or why (my suspicion is that it was a
sloppy import, but I can't be sure). Anyway, about half of the signal arrow
names are inverted (upside-down) and I'd like to set them right if I can.

I can tell you that the figures list their object type as FrameVector with no
referenced file. They present themselves as unary graphical blobs, which do not
respond to my FrameMaker (7.2 on Win XP) graphics tools.

Is there any way to fix these? Can I export them to some other format? Or do I
have to redraw them from scratch?

TIA,

--William