-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Milan
Davidovic
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 8:43 AM
To: Art Campbell
Cc: framers
Subject: Re: PDFs -- to tag or not

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Art Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> If the PDF is tagged, it's easier to go to specific parts/paras of it
> from outside sources. Like if you were doing context sensitive help
> and wanted to map to a specific location within the PDF.

Thanks -- can you think of any circumstances in which tags would be
*detrimental*?

I know that sounds like a weird question; the story of why I'm asking
isn't all that interesting...

--
Milan Davidovic
http://altmilan.blogspot.com
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/clint.owen%40craneae
rospace.com

We value your opinion!  How may we serve you better?
Please click the survey link to tell us how we are doing.

http://www.craneae.com/surveys/satisfaction.htm

Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your time.

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message
and all attachments from your electronic files.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal