-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lin Sims
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:22 AM
To: Nancy Allison
Cc: Framers
Subject: Re: Globally Replace Tag Directories?

Which version of Frame and which version of Clean Import? I've been
using Frame 8.277 with Clean Import 3.02 with no issues. I'm also on
Windows XP, but with SP3.

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/ljsims.ml%40gmail.co

> Send administrative questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Visit

Lin Sims
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/micheal.olaoghaire%4
0comverse.com