Hello,

Tools: FM 7.0, WWP 2003

We use filename markers in FM  to generate context-sensitive help with
WWP.
How can I create a filename marker for a mid-topic ID?

e.g.
Help page is  "About.html" => FILENAME marker input is "About". This is
easy.
But: Help page is "Options.html#General" => what do I have to enter into
the FILENAME marker? If I type "Options#General" into the FILENAME marker
a page is created called "Options#General.html which in not what is
needed.

Does any one use this funtion?

Best regards,
Olga

Olga Klenner
Technical Writer
Utimaco Safeware AG  - A member of the Sophos Group
Elektrastrasse 6a
DE-81925 München
Phone: +49 89 992881 - 117
FAX: +49 89 992881 - 200
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.utimaco.com

Registergericht Bad Homburg HRB 5302
WEEE-Reg.Nr.: DE39805015
Sitz: Oberursel
Vorstandsmitglieder: Martin Wülfert (Vorsitzender),Christian Bohne, Malte
Pollmann, Olaf Siemens
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Peter Lammer