Hello,

I was wonder if this problem can be solved.

I have a large amount of cross-references in my documents. I am using 2
formatting instructions

1. <Blue><Italic><$paratext><Default ¶ Font>
2. <Blue><Italic>Appendix <$paranum[Chapter Num]>,
<Italic><$paratext><Default ¶ Font>

This cross-ref formats are used predominantly through the document.

The above formats are not applied in some cases and in most of the others it
is applied properly. I do "update references" every time. I do not get
consistent results.

What could be the issue and how can i solve this ?

Regards,
Venkatesh Parthasarathy,
Motorola Inc,
Bangalore.