The only time I've witnessed this is when the referenced PDF is
encrypted.  Worth a check?

Jo Watkiss

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher
Seal
Sent: 05 December 2008 16:31
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Making PDF of a FrameMaker document that contains PDF graphics

FrameMaker 7.2
Windows XP Pro

I have a FrameMaker document that incorporates PDF graphics within
anchored frames. When trying to make a PDF of this document the process
stops once the first PDF page is encountered.

What do I need to do to create a PDF from a FrameMaker document that
contains referenced PDF pages? The document displays OK and prints OK.

BTW. The referenced PDFs are a sequence of pages from a PDF document.
They are inserted by reference.

Regards...Chris

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jowatkiss%40watkiss.
com

Disclaimer    http://www.watkiss.com/terms.htm
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely that of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Watkiss Automation Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error please notify Watkiss Automation Ltd on
telephone +44 1767 685700.