From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Larry Hotmail
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:55 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: 3rd party spell checkers, grammar checkers for FrameMaker

Does anyone on the list have any experience with 3rd party spell
checkers or grammar checkers for FrameMaker?  I'm particularly
interested in plug-ins that work in v8.x.

Thanks.

Larry S. Bonura

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.