FM 7.0 ; Windows XP

In one of our products, users can choose between 2 programming syntaxes.
Until now we have produced 2 different versions of the Reference Guide
(using conditional text).

We now want to produce 1 book that includes both syntaxes. The files use
side heads. I want to construct soemthing like this:

Syntax A icon (in sidehead)            To tie shoelaces
                                                        1.
                                                        2.
                                                    To untie  shoelaces
                                                       1.
                                                       2.

Syntax B icon (in sidehead)            To tie shoelaces
                                                        1.
                                                        2.
                                                    To untie  shoelaces
                                                       1.
                                                       2.

Questions:
1. How do I get those icons into the sideheads?
2. How do I make sure that they automatically line up with the procedure
title pgf?

TIA,

Leah Smaller
Technical Writer
Certified Feldenkrais Method practitioner
l...@compulite.com