Mike,
There are a couple of threads about CMYK support on the Adobe User Forum for
Frame.
According to one of the moderators there (Arnis, who I'm not sure is on this
list), who has played with this a bit:

"Yes, CMYK (and spot colours too) works when doing the Save As PDF
(Adobe somehow manages to slip in a different postscript header that
isn't available when you manually print to the Adobe PDF printer
instance). The Save As PDF works very well when everything is
configured correctly."

So the trick seems to be electing the SaveAs option rather than Printing,
which is the default for many of us.
I would have done it the other way around, but ...

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
         art.campb...@gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358