I think the strings in variables are always literal and not dynamic,
unless they pick up some data from the operating system.

Is your operating system is set to use the Portuguese language pack?

If it is, or it has no affect, the easiest way to juggle them may be
to create a template file for each target language, then import them
into the working files as needed.

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.