Hi Folks

Some of my colleagues are having problems printing from FrameMaker to
their local printer.  First, some technical details:

FrameMaker 8
Windows 2000 or XP (SP2)
Toshiba eStudio 2820c printer/copier
PostScript Driver: estudio 4520C series printer driver, version 5.11.68.0

The problem is this:

    * When printing a page from Frame that has more than one anchored
      frame containing a graphic (we've tested eps and tif), only the
      first anchored frame and graphic prints.  The following anchored
      frames and graphics on that page do not print, although text
      following the first a-frame+graphic does print.
    * I can print a page containing 4 empty anchored frames, but as soon
      as I insert the graphic into one frame, the following frames don't
      print.
    * I can put the same graphics into one a-frame on a page and they
      will all print.
    * I can just put the same graphics onto a page without any a-frames,
      and they will all print.
    * I can print a page containing 4 a-frames with one tif graphic in
      each frame successfully using the PCL driver.

I can print all my test files successfully to my local HP5200 PS
printer.  Unfortunately my colleagues are in a different building and
don't have another printer handy to them.

Just wondering if anyone has come across a similar problem.  The
work-around is to print to PDF first and send that to the printer, but
it does take longer.

Thanks

Dave

--

Dave Reynolds                         Phone: (64) (3) 358 1029
Senior Technical Author               Fax: (64) (3) 359 4632
Tait Electronics Ltd                  Email: dave.reyno...@tait.co.nz
PO Box 1645
Christchurch
New Zealand

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.