Actually it *is* FM that saves the book window position and size. This
info is stored in the book file itself, but isn't saved unless you
actually make a change to the book file which requires that it be
updated. Just moving and resizing the book won't require a save, but if
you move and/or resize, and also add/delete a file or change the
property of a book component .. then you can save the book and the next
time you open it it will appear that the new location.

...scott