Dear Framers:

Thanks for your weekend help. The problem was solved easier than expected.

1.) I deleted the old TOC from the book using the "trash can."

2.) Opened ADD>Table of Contents and moved the six headings I use in my
outline from "Don't Include" to "Include Paragraphs Tagged."

3.) Clicked ADD at the bottom left.

That was it. The TOC reappeared instantly in the book. When I cautiously
took a peek at it, I discovered that it was perfectly formatted, just like
the previously generated file. Perhaps this is because my TOC formats had
all been inadvertently imported into the other files within the book.

Happy Day.

~ Don Spencer