From: jalo...@gmail.com [mailto:jalo...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Joseph
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 5:00 PM
To: Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net);
framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: FM9 Buggy UI Behavior

Hi Syed,

I did try switching to the single screen mode on the external monitor.
It had no affect. Also, I've noticed that the GUI distortions only occur
when I maximize the FM window and/or change the workspace while the FM
window is maximized. If the FM window isn't fully maximized, then the
GUI distortions do not occur when I change the workspaces.

Here are the specs.

-DVI connector
-Dell E228WFP LCD Monitor
-Lap top: Dell Latitude D630