Lynn,

You wrote:

 > I can search for text marked with a conditional text tag no problem, but
 > this doesn't find table rows that are marked with that condition. Can
 > someone direct me in how to search for these rows?

Unfortunately, conditional table rows are skipped by the Find function, and
are also not included in generated reports on conditions (IOR/LOR) [applies
to all FM versions].
The workaround is to apply the condition to the text in the table row, in
addition to marking the row as conditional.

This workaround helps with another problem: hypertext markers and
cross-references in hidden conditional table rows are carried over to PDF
as active links [applies to FM8 and earlier versions; this problem was
fixed in FM9]

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers/Assistants
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Acrobat courses