From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com on behalf of Martinek, Carla
Sent: Fri 4/24/2009 11:31 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Today's exercise in misunderstanding English

Forsooth, and if thy language dost ne'er evolv'd, henceforth thee
wouldst speaketh as the ancient Bard. Verily, the words of man must
changeth and groweth as the seasons change -- looketh upon all the
wordings which the Bard hast introduc'd into our speech. Woulds't thou
changeth all that?

-Carla
(with apologies, but since yesterday was "Talk Like Shakespeare Day" in
Chicago...)