Does anyone have experience with publishing a print book created in Frame
for the Amazon Kindle? From what I've managed to figure out from the web,
the output is HTML, and there are a lot of dos and don'ts available from
Amazon. None of these, of course, refer to specific software that a book
might be created in. It seems as if most of the traditional publishing world
(big publishers like Random House, Harper, and so on) use InDesign, not
FrameMaker.

If anyone has tips or a useful site, please point me in that direction.
Thanks.

Tina Ricks | Editor | Trial Guides

www.trialguides.com

t...@trialguides.com