Hi Michael...

I'm not aware of any way to do this other than via an FDK client or
FrameScript. You can probably disable certain SaveAs functionality by
commenting out entries in the APIClients section of the maker.ini, but
that would apply to all files, not just those that use your app.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com