Sholmo tells me that my (very out of date) list of utilities and
plugins is still a popular download from his website, so it seemed
that an update would be useful.

Version 3.0 is now available as a PDF from both the Microtype and Omni
Systems websites:

Microtype: http://www.microtype.com/links.html
 Direct: http://www.microtype.com/resources/FM_utilities_all_v3.0.pdf

Omni Systems: http://www.omsys.com/dcl/resources.htm
 Direct: http://www.omsys.com/resources/FM_utilities_all_v3.0.pdf

As noted in the document itself, I initially put this together as a
reference for myself and thought others might find it useful. As such,
I make no guarantees as to the accuracy and inclusiveness of its
contents. The person or company who supplies the utility or plugin is
always the authoritative information source.

If you see a mistake or think I should include something that I
missed, let me know and I will (eventually) make the change.

Thanks to both Shlomo and Jeremy for making this easily available to
the Framers' community. You guys are the best!

--
Lin Sims