Judy, so how many insets is that? Tens, or hundreds, or thousands?

To me, 50% utilization isn't much and I wouldn't be concerned... but
when you start juggling hundreds of files, there's a corresponding hit
on the operating system and network traffic; it's larger than just in
FM. Within FM, you can also pick up some speed if you toggle automatic
updating of the insets to Off, if you can -- probably depends on how
often the content of the insets changes.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.