Andersen, Verner Engell VEA wrote:
> Hi
> I have unstructured FM8. How do I change the default anchored frame
> position when inserting graphics? I would like the position to be "At
> insertion point" and "Distance above baseline 0.0 pt"

My habit is to insert an empty anchored frame in a dedicated container
pgf first, before issuing the File > Import > File command.  The first
such insertion in a FM session requires that I choose At Insertion Point
in the anchored frame dialog box, but FM keeps that choice as the
default in a session until it is changed. I have the ShrinkWrapAsIs.dll
installed and use the Esc m p sequence after importing a graphic.

The entire key sequence (after setting the At Insertion Point default)
takes mere seconds:

Alt+s a Enter   (invokes Special > Anchored Frame > New Frame)
Alt+f i f       (invokes File > Import > File)
[ choose and insert graphic file ]
Esc m p         (invokes shrinkwrap command)

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Ah, but a man's screech should exceed his rasp, or what's a violin for?"

--with apologies to Robert Browning and the people next door