Hi Joseph,

FrameScript and MSXML (Microsoft's free XML parser) can be used to import
HTML into FrameMaker. The feasibility of this depends on the complexity and
validity of the source HTML. If you can send me some samples of HTML
documents as well as the desired result in FrameMaker, I can tell you what
is possible. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
r...@frameexpert.com
585-659-8267

Hi all,

One of the documents I create is an programmer's reference guide. This guide
consists of a list of extension functions that are hyperlinks to
corresponding descriptions. This content is embedded within the code. One of
the developers I work with created a script that extracts out this
information and transforms it into an HTML page. I need to convert this HTML
page into a FrameMaker document.

Is there a way to import this HTML document into FrameMaker and preserve the
hyperlinks?

--
Sincerely,

Joseph Lorenzini