Susan,

There's a parameter in the PDF setup or the PDF printer setup that you
can access from the FM Printer page that lets you specify the opening
page, but I don't have a version that old installed so I can't tell
you the exact location.

Assuming the title page is in the book file from which the PDF is
generated, it has a physical page number in Acrobat and within the PDF
-- you probably noticed that the page numbers of the book and the PDF
don't automatically match up.

If you can't find it and you need a quick fix, you may want to
download the eval version of Acrobat and make the adjustment on a
different system so you don't mess up your current install.

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358