I found all the updates I could for Frame and Acrobat and still the Distiller 9 will not open. I have one other client that is having this same issue.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Windows XP Pro, Frame 9.0 with all available updates

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239