Add a few (three if it's always three lines) tab stops on the TOC
Reference Page between <paratext> and <pagenum>.

Or if it's just that one caption, you can probably add a tab stop at
the end of the caption; that may be picked up and solve it too.

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358