Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:29:32 -0600

From: Jim Duszynski <jimduszyn...@skylineproducts.com>

Subject: Any advantage to upgrade-FM7.2 to FM9?

To: "framers@lists.frameusers.com" <framers@lists.frameusers.com>

Is there any advantage to upgrade from FM 7.2 to FM 9? I am using FM9 trial
now and not finding enough improvement in features to justify the c0st to my
management.

Another way to ask the question is, does anyone have any experience with FM
7.2 and compatibility with computer system utilities as time goes by?

Thanks!

Jim Duszynski