Excellent!

-----Original Message-----
From: Art Campbell [mailto:art.campb...@gmail.com] 
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:52 AM
To: Michael McGrail
Cc: Jeff Coatsworth; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Has anyone successfully converted a FM 9.0 Book to RoboHelp
8 . . .

Frame and RoboHelp are both component parts of the TCS2.
http://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/

The big advantage of the Suite over individual aps is that Adobe ads
come code and features so that moving documents and projects between
applications is easier than with stand-alone versions.

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52
Vincent and a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers
apply.
                                                               DoD 358



On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Michael McGrail
<mmcgr...@luminexcorp.com> wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> What is Tech Comm. Suite 2.0?
>
> Do you recommend for me to purchase it?
>
> Michael
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jeff Coatsworth [mailto:jeff.coatswo...@jonassoftware.com]
> Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 8:49 AM
> To: Michael McGrail
> Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
> Subject: RE: Has anyone successfully converted a FM 9.0 Book to
RoboHelp
> 8 . . .
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I do it all the time with the Tech Comm. Suite 2.0 - however if you
> don't have that product I think you can import FM docs and books into
> RH8. There are some tricks to it & I would second Art's suggestion of
> checking out the Frame Integration topics on the Adobe Forum - I get
the
> notifications sent each day from that one, the general FM one & the RH
> ones.
>
> I did try linking FM to RH at first, but I was finding that because of
> my doc structure (I have a master book of books) that RH wasn't liking
> it too much. Importing works much better, but still has it's quirks on
> the book of books concept.
>
> Jeff Coatsworth
> Documentation Specialist
> Gary Jonas Computing Ltd.
> 905-886-0544
> 905-886-8511 (fax)
> jeff.coatswo...@jonassoftware.com
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
> [mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Michael
> McGrail
> Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:24 PM
> To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
> Subject: Has anyone successfully converted a FM 9.0 Book to RoboHelp 8
.
> . .
>
>
>
> I need to convert a FM 9 book to RoboHelp 8.
>
> Has anyone done this successfully?
>
>
> DISCLAIMER:
> The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
> legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended
> recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use,
> disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
> communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this communication in error, please contact the sender
of
> this e-mail by reply email and delete and destroy all copies of the
> original message.
> _______________________________________________
>
>
> You are currently subscribed to Framers as
> jeff.coatswo...@jonassoftware.com.
>
> Send list messages to fram...@lists.frameusers.com.
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> framers-unsubscr...@lists.frameusers.com
> or visit
>
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jeff.coatsworth%40jo
> nassoftware.com
>
> Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
> http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.
>
>
> DISCLAIMER:
> The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please contact the sender of
this e-mail by reply email and delete and destroy all copies of the
original message.
> _______________________________________________
>
>
> You are currently subscribed to Framers as art.campb...@gmail.com.
>
> Send list messages to fram...@lists.frameusers.com.
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> framers-unsubscr...@lists.frameusers.com
> or visit
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/art.campbell%40gmail
.com
>
> Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
> http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.
>


DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally 
privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If 
the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, 
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is 
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please 
contact the sender of this e-mail by reply email and delete and destroy all 
copies of the original message.
_______________________________________________


You are currently subscribed to Framers as arch...@mail-archive.com.

Send list messages to fram...@lists.frameusers.com.

To unsubscribe send a blank email to 
framers-unsubscr...@lists.frameusers.com
or visit 
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/archive%40mail-archive.com

Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Reply via email to