From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com]on Behalf Of Milton,
Cynthia
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 7:55 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Xrefs in text insets (FM9)

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

I have docs with text insets and quite a lot of Xrefs.

When I print the container doc to PDF, the Xrefs within the inset doc do
not convert to links.

Have I done something stupid? Or is this normal? The User Guide of FM9
sucks compared with previous ones.

Cynthia Milton - 0773 889 5991

Technical Documentation

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

This e-mail and any attachments may contain sensitive and/or
privileged material; It is for the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose such
information.

Serco cannot guarantee that the email or any attachments are free from
viruses.

The views expressed in this email are those of the originator and do not
necessarily represent the views of Serco.

Nothing in this email shall bind Serco in any contract or obligation.

Please note that all email messages sent to Serco are subject to
monitoring/interception for lawful business purposes.

Serco Group PLC.  Registered in England and Wales.  No:  2048608

Registered Office:  Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley
Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UY
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/dgcaller%40earthlink.net