Your variables will export out. One way is to address them in the Structured
Application (the Read/Write Rules) to configure them the way your DTD wants
them. (as either internal entities or as external entities defined in a/the
DTD.

That'll make them transfer in and out of FM properly.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training

m...@grafixtraining.com