From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Stuart Rogers
Sent: 24 November 2009 18:07
To: Jo Watkiss
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: hyperlink problem

Art Campbell wrote:

> And in your PDF properties, try turning Tagged PDF to ON.

Also try turning on Create Named Destinations for All Paragraphs, on the
Links tab.  That will initially bloat your pdf file, but you can
optimize in Acrobat to remove unused named destinations.

HTH

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product."
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jowatkiss%40watkiss.
com

Disclaimer    http://www.watkiss.com/terms.htm
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely that of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Watkiss Automation Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error please notify Watkiss Automation Ltd on
telephone +44 1767 685700.