Hi Framers,
I am trying to install a trial of Framemaker to see if it suitable for a big
directory publishing job which my client is trying to do (without much
success) in InDesign. I downloaded a huge file (took all afternoon) and then
when I tried to run it got a message that I had to install 7zip (which I
thought I already had). Anyway I downloaded and (re)installed 7zip. But now
I can't find the file to install. I know I downloaded it into my Downloads
folder but I don't see anything likely in there. I went back to the Adobe
site to do it again and when I started the download it said that all the
files were already there (in the Downloads folder).

Can anybody offer any clues as to what the file is called?

Thanks!

PB
CatBase: The Database Publishing Solution
CatBase Software Ltd.
T: +44 (0) 1462 454522
W: http://www.catbase.com
skype: pat.bensky