We are still at a sort of fledgling phase of our conversion to DITA, but one of
the things I like the most is how easy it is to create a variety of
deliverables or reconfigure a deliverable quickly. For example, we thought we
were supposed to create one large document for a project, but we found out at
the last moment that the project required four smaller documents. It was so
easy to create new ditamaps to reorganize the topics. It took us only a couple
of hours to recreate the deliverables.

Nadine