From: Hedley Finger x 5241 [mailto:epa...@epa.ericsson.se]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 1997 7:50 PM
To: Hedley Finger at HHP
Subject: FrameMaker Key Shortcuts, including emacs commands
 ATTENTION Framers:  Forgive the intrusion of this header for one week.
 We have been given "official" user group status by Adobe.  Because
 of this and finally agreeing on a name that doesn't infringe on Adobe's
 right to "FrameMaker" with Adobe's legal team, this new online user group
 will be known as FrameUsers.com.  Although I like workingtogether.com,
 it was not good enough to explain the purpose of the site and these lists.

 The changes will occur Friday, 20 June at 5pm MST.  All email to
 workingtogether.com will NOT function after this.  Access to the web
 site via workingtogether.com WILL function for one month.

 As of Friday, 20 June 1997, these are the new addresses:
    - Posting Address:  fram...@frameusers.com
    - Human Admin (Brad Anderson): b...@frameusers.com
                                   b...@falconmedia.com
    - Website: http://www.FrameUsers.com

 This header will remain on message until Friday, 27 June.  This is the
 easiest way for me to make sure all members read this important
 announcement.  For all of you that must gripe and complain when any
 changes occur, please direct them to me at b...@falconmedia.com.

Well, if you do leave the list, even though I've never met you face to face
(AU is a bit far from CA for that), it's been my pleasure knowing you and
exchanging messages all these years.  You've been one of the mainstays and
definitely one of the few I call "FM expert."  Good luck, enjoy your
retirement, and Godspeed.  Feel free to look in on us once in a while.

Regards,
Diane