Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:03:11 +0000
From: "Reng, Dr. Winfried" <wr...@tycoint.com>
Subject: RE: Unable to select, conditionalise,  hide/show a variable in
        a       text frame on left of master page
To: "framers@lists.frameusers.com" <framers@lists.frameusers.com>

Hi,

I do not know, if this is related to your problem.
I noticed a problem when importing the page layout with
hidden text. I have a footer with text "draft" and the
exact time. This text has a condition "draft". When I
hide this condition and import the page layout into
another file, the hidden text is not imported. If the
condition is shown, the text is imported.

Best regards

Winfried