For pulling shared PDF reviews back into the FM source docs, check out RJ
Jacquez's blog posting of his demo.

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Fei Min Lorente
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 10:32 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: FrameMaker 7.2 Compatiblity with Acrobat 9

Sorry for the re-question, but I simply can't find the old thread.

I remember someone recently asking about producing PDFs using Acrobat 9, but
they were still using FrameMaker 7.2. I think the answer was that Acrobat 9
doesn't support FrameMaker 7.2, but that FM 7.2 might be able to produce PDFs
anyway, just not through Save As. Can someone please refresh my memory?

I'm currently using FM 7.2 on Windows XP and Acrobat 6.0 Pro. I'm thinking we
have to upgrade Acrobat to 9 Pro because I have to do online reviews that way.
We are using FinalDraft, but now that the company has forced us to use IE8, the
reviewers are experiencing problems with FinalDraft. Looks like it's time to
move on.

Incidentally, if anyone has any other suggestions for doing online reviews of
FrameMaker documents that doesn't involve every reviewer having a copy of
FrameMaker, please let me know. We're okay buying the software to produce an
online-reviewable document, but don't want to have to pay for the software for
the reviewers.

Most of them are structured documents, so I could export to XML, if that's any
help.

Fei Min

Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator