I think that you're mis-remembering. Acrobat simply sets up a logical
printer; there aren't any internal program dependencies.

On the Frame side though, the SaveAs PDF command won't not work
because the Acrobat file structure has changed, so FM doesn't know
where the Acrobat code is. But that's a minor problem.

Just Print to the Acrobat printer instance when you want to produce a
PDF, ignore SaveAs PDF, and you're good to go.

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358