Hi Framers,

I'm guessing my issue will only be solvable by a script?

Working within Framemaker 8 (Technical Suite) I need to insert a PageStyle
marker (with same value) in 102 Framefiles of a book. Those files are generated
by an external application and can update at any time. These pages contain one
heading (style chapter_title) and a lot of html body text, put to "passthrough"
for my ePublisher output.

I could do it manually but the continuous update would oblige me to do it over
and over again so something automatic would be great.

thanks in advance,
regards,
Tom

Tom De Rouck
SGS Documentation Services
Technical Writer

SGS Belgium NV
Derbystraat 243
B-9051 - Gent
Phone:  +32 (0)9 242 81 77
Fax:      +32 (0)9 220 33 96
E-mail :   tom.dero...@sgs.com<mailto:tom.dero...@sgs.com>

Information in this email and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed
or otherwise directed. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage
All SGS services are rendered in accordance with the applicable SGS
conditions of service available on request and accessible at
http://www.sgs.com/terms_and_conditions.htm