Version: FM9 (9.0p237)
Unstructured
OS: XP Pro with SP3

I received a set of Spanish files back from my LSP today and as I was making
some adjustments within the files (I do the final format tweaking as DTP
charges are outrageous) it became obvious that they had completely screwed up
my graphics - which I import by reference. As the LSP is in Europe I am hoping
there is a simple batch method to change the relative path for my all graphics
rather than have to re-link by hand or wait for a set of corrected files.

The path is only out by one level.

The FM files sit directly above my "Graphics (Linked)" directory (which is
further categorized by Chapters, Appendices, etc.). However, there is now
another directory above "Graphics (Linked)" entitled "FM"

...\FM\Graphics (Linked)...

instead of

...\Graphics (Linked)\...

Is there a simple way I can get rid of the "FM" in the relative path (I don't
have FrameScript) or am I screwed and need to wait for updated files from my
LSP?

Alison

FYI: This isn't a mistake the LSP normally makes. I have no idea what they were
playing at but I'll be having words with them!

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127
E-mail: alison.cr...@ultrasonix.com<mailto:alison.cr...@ultrasonix.com>