Hi Jeremy,

As with most things that I write, I will do a non-FrameScript version if
there is enough interest. Thanks for the suggestion.

Rick

I note that this is FrameScript, and therefore works
only for those using Frame as their DITA editor.  That
is a shrinking population.  Have you considered doing
something similar for DITA in a more general way, so
that those using other editors (like oXygen) could
also use it?  The DITA user base is expanding fast,
and it can really use good toolmakers like you!  ;-)

  <jer...@omsys.com>  http://www.omsys.com/