From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of LW White
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:53 PM
To: FrameUsersDigest
Subject: Re: Garbage characters in FM9

Mike,

Is the problem limited to Minion Pro font? By any chance, have you edited your
maker.ini file lately and if so, did you open it in anything other than
Notepad? I learned through frustrating experience that editing maker.ini in
say, WordPad, can cause garbage characters to start appearing in place of
certain letters.

Best,
Leigh

--Forwarded Message Attachment--