Hi, all.

I am using FM 9 (9.0p250) on a Vista system.

This document is written in English (specifically, Palatino Linotype for
general text and Consolas fonts in certain places) and have a need to add the
"recurring decimal" dot above a number. (There isn't any current need to change
this document into another language, by the way.)

For example, 10.999 where the last 9 has a dot on top to mean that there are
more 9's after  there - ad infinitum.

How do I do this in a generic way? I.e., add above the last digit of the number
only, without having to do something oddball that could make it tortuous (since
the digit could be different in different places or could be changed/edited
later, etc.).

Thanks!