Van: Simon BUCH [mailto:simon.b...@m-ais.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 18 mei 2010 12:11
Aan: Dick Spierings; framers@lists.frameusers.com
CC: Rick Quatro
Onderwerp: RE: reversed text style

Hello Dick,

If you're wanting to keep the 'reverse' text inside a line of text, you'll
probably want to make them into drawn graphics on one of the reference pages,
or import them as GIF/PNG graphics, and then paste them into your document,
using anchored frames.

I am a stickler for simplicity in documents, and I've found that putting
instructions in paragraphs can lead to confusion for some users.   For example:
I've seen some documents (where [0] is a button graphic) which have
instructions like:
        To get back to the menu, Press [0] [0] [0].
... and I've seen some trainees diligently type:  000.

Hope that helps
// Simon BUCH