The last FM 7.x projects I worked on were perennially losing cross-refs,
just in day-to-day book building operations.

Not to mention changes in chapters themselves.

If it could be truly automated, maybe... but sitting down to a list of
hundreds of unresolved cross-refs isn't a great way to start your day.

Art Campbell
         art.campb...@gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358