From: rshuttlewo...@avbasesystems.com
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:04:34 -0400
Subject: Converting HTML to structured FrameMaker

Hello All

We have a legacy Help system, authored in Robohelp, so all the original content
is HTML. We would like to import the HTML into FrameMaker, preferably
structured, preferably DITA. There are about 300 pages involved.

I'm wondering if one route would be HTML > XHTML, and then some kind of a
transform to DITA XML. However, I'm not optimistic about consistency of tagging
in the HTML.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Roger

Roger Shuttleworth