Download the free eval version of MIF2Go and see if it works. www.omsys.com

Or, try cutting your massive file into more, smaller files and see if that
helps. I'm guessing it may be a resource issue and either your system or
Frame is choking on the big file.....

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campb...@gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358