What error message do you get?

And, because Acrobat 9 hadn't been thought of in the FM 7 time frame, you
may want to see if the PDF's compatibility setting can be rolled back to an
earlier rev....

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campb...@gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358